Here’s a little fact: While in the most parts of USA some people are fighting hard for the right to marry, away in 77 countries where being gay is illegal, they’re just simple dying to live.
1) I want to rent hotel rooms with you and spend more than half our time being outside.
2) I want to get lost while we’re driving because I can’t read maps and you are too stubborn to ask for directions.
3) I want to eat drive-thru food with you on the floor of our first apartment.
4) I want to get drunk in public and have you take me home while I hit on you.
5) I want to go on long adventures with you.
6) I want to go to the movies and make out with you in the back like a couple of over excited teenagers.
7) I want to lay with you under the stars and talk about the future like I’ve got it all planned.
8) I want to break in your arms once in a while because I don’t have it all planned.
9) I want to bore with you with my favorite shows and movies even though you insist it is okay.
10) I want to play video games with you and sulk when I lose.
11) I want to paint you in my poems.
12) I want to dance with you.
13) I want to spend the rest of my life with you, knowing there’s no place else I’d rather be.
13 important things I want you to know. - A (via haillucynation)
My promise to my future children. (via gayisthenewokay)
Unknown (via canhappenlove)
otalialove: mom, dad: I'm gay/lesbian/bi/pan
otalialove: you're too young to know what your sexuality is! It's just a phase.
otalialove: *stares at a baby girl for no reason other than the fact that babies stare at everything*
otalialove: oooh! Ladies man! We're gonna have to keep the girls offa you!
”I remember when this wasn’t about you,” - Stephanie Mills (via life-is—for-living)